If a girl born in the Snake year, she’s recognized as a Chinese Zodiac Snake Woman by Chinese astrology. What are the main characteristics of this sign? What are the main trends of your destiny? Will the sign lead you to a happy life? How to avoid bad luck of you undergo disappointments and upheavals? How to attain or attract good chance? And, what should you do to improve the quality of life? To find the answers for all these questions, please keep track of the following ideas:
Snake may be a mysterious animal, but the Snake natives are seen as well-educated, decent, smart, and humorous people. The Free Snake Woman 2017 Reading states that most girls born in this sign are romantic, sophisticated, and also eloquent. They can make others feel comfortable and relaxed by talking with them. Being gifted in thinking and creating, they have talent at spiritual work. When doing something, the female Snakes tend to set clear goals and plans, then, they will schedule and finish all tasks step by step. Say yes to every possible chance, they’re good at making decision and fulfilling plans.
What’s about romantic relationship for the Snake woman? As an intensively passionate lover, the girl in this sign always have full of ideas to show her affection and capture the partner’s interest. The best lover for this woman is someone who can share love and the luckiest things with her; at the same time, he must give her the freedom to explore the joy in life. If you’re involved in a relationship with a Snake gal, you’re her possession. Don’t make her feel jealous and be faithful to keep her happy as well as last the marital life.
- Best matches for female Snakes: the Dragon and Rooster
- Worst matches for female Snakes: the Tiger, Rabbit, Snake, Sheep, and Pig
Is it hard to get along with a Chinese Zodiac Snake Woman? For more information about this topic, don’t mind sending questions to us.
It’s always fun to learn the compatibility between 12 Chinese zodiac animals. Here, in this post, we’d love to present to you the Chinese Zodiac Dragon Compatibility. If you’re a Dragon, which Lunar Animal signs will form the best match with you when it comes to relationship? Depend on the basic characteristics (featuring the unique twist) of each animal, you will easily know how well (or not well) you match with your partner.
Most Dragon people are usually in a passive situation (they don’t have a tendency to actively pursue others). Rather than demanding love from the partner, they would like to develop the relationship naturally. Generous, self-disciplined, and honest…the Dragons have a capacity to win others’ hearts. A person of this animal sign, once falling in love, will live in the past for a long time. The married life of Dragons started late though, it’s pretty smooth and harmonious.
Dragon’s compatibility with 12 Zodiac animals:
- Perfect match: The Rat, Tiger, and Snake
- Good friends: The Dragon and Pig
- Worst pairs: The Ox, Sheep, and Dog
According to 2017 Chinese Zodiac Dragon Compatibility, male Dragons usually feel nervous, sensitive, and anxious when starting a stable relationship (they’re afraid of behaving improperly). They can be caring and disgruntled at the same time because of their over-sensitiveness. If there is any setback in their relationship, they will react emotionally. The Dragon men will be more responsible after getting married.
And, unlike the nervous men, the female Dragons love dressing themselves beautifully to please their partner. In a relationship, they will be devoted, prudent, and considered to show their true feelings. Of course, they also want the loved one give more love as a reward. These women need quite a long time to decide whether the current boyfriend can become their partner for the rest of life. They’re willing to stay at home and be a hardworking housewife.
That’s all related to Chinese Zodiac Dragon Compatibility that we want to mention to you. Feel free to contact us and ask more issues you’re confused, ok?
Right now, we’re living in the first days of the Monkey year, all little mice. Guess what? It turns out – 2017 is a good year for people born under the rule of Rat zodiac sign. According to the Chinese zodiac compatibility astrology, this animal is totally compatible with the monkey. That’s why you’re able to go smoothly and very lucky (in many aspects) during this period. Your work will be done well, and you’ll soon get a promotion for your career. And, make yourself upbeat by participating in social activities & parties. For more information about this animal sign, quickly get a free online prediction for Chinese Zodiac Rat 2017.
- Love affair – When it comes to romantic relationship, the year 2017 is not a good time to carry out a new love. Instead, if you have chances to meet the right person makes you adore, please learn more each other as friend first. For those who got married, because of your busy work, there’s no time for your partner and family members – that might ruin your relationship. So, the advice here is to ‘balance’ both your professional & personal life. Spend a proper time taking a short vacation with your spouse to understand him/her as well as strengthen the love.
By looking at the Chinese zodiac calendar, Rat can form a perfect match with the Dragon, Monkey, Ox, and Pig. On the contrary, this animal and the Horse won’t have any love spark.
- Career – In terms of ‘profession’ aspect, following the 2017 Chinese Zodiac Predictions for Rat, your abilities is finally appreciated by the supervisors (or the leaders) through all the excellent performance in work. This year is definitely a great year for being promoted to a higher position. Bear in mind, you shouldn’t change the current job except you’ve decided the proper time. For those who really want to switch the working environment, March & July (Chinese lunar months) are the BEST months help you get the success.
As long as you always keep humble attitude and communicate well with your working teammates, you’ll surely hold the successful key in the year 2017. In case you want to gain a full horoscope for Chinese Zodiac Rat 2017, simply contact us.